Visibility + Impact + Analytics
Make your sales machine hum
You try to stay abreast of change, but digital and social media are raising the bar at a breakneck pace. What looked like cutting edge 3 years ago is barely cost-of entry today. If you don’t keep up, you’re not failing, but you are leaving money on the table. Lots of money.
Here are eight up-to-the-minute ways for your company to get the business it deserves.
- Design your website to be search-engine savvy and get more high quality, low cost leads. That means more than key words and meta tags—you need links, social media and dynamic content if you want to get to the top of page 1.
- If you want mobile users to visit your site, you need mobile-friendly, responsive web design. Without it you could be losing 20% of your leads.
- Today, everyone on the web has ADD. The solution? Show don’t tell. Use high impact images, infographics and videos if you want to increase leads and sell product.
- You need to test and refine to optimize call-to-action (CTA) performance—find the right placement, the right size, the right words and the right offer and you’ll see a big improvement in leads and conversion.
- Good prospects are visiting your site—many for the second or third time! Don’t you think you should know more about them? Your site can capture detailed intelligence on visitors—company, contact info, what pages they viewed and how much time they spent on each —helping you to tailor follow-up messages and sales calls to each.
- People are coming to your site, but only a tiny fraction are taking action. Do you know why? With analytics, you can understand visitor behavior and test copy, layout and CTA alternatives and make changes that will have big impact on leads.
- Forget all the hype about social media—think of it as an opportunity to transform your intellectual capital into provocative, useful content, and get that out to good prospects for free. A simple, effective social media program could mean 5-10% more leads this year.
- Customer data is the key to effective sales. Link your CRM platform to your website and you’ll be able to precisely target content and message timing, increasing your rates of new sales, up-sell, cross-sell and retention.